Due to continued growth and a desire to better serve its customers, the store was moved to 404 Bryant Street in 1980, where it remained until 2005. House of Clean now operates out of the warehouse pictured on our home page at 332 Gallatin Park Drive.
In 1987 Conrad and Patricia Kradolfer retired. Their sons Conrad J. Kradolfer III and Curtis R. Kradolfer took over the business and continue to operate it with the same dedication to service that their parents established forty years ago.
In November 2020, Conrad and Curtis sold House of Clean to Hillyard, The Cleaning Resource, a fifth generation family-owned company, established in 1907, headquartered in St. Joseph, Missouri. Hillyard is both a manufacturer and distributor. House of Clean has been distributing Hillyard products for years. We will continue to provide high levels of service and help our customers deliver clean, safe, and healthy facilities to all their stakeholders.